63CC Heavy Duty Gas Powered Post Hole Digger with 12 Inch Earth Auger Drill Bit
- ♜【63CC GASLINE ENGINE】The auger is ideal for quickly drilling into the earth in order to set into the ground: fence posts, poles, trees, shrubs etc. Equipped with a 63CC gasoline engine, the auger can be handled by one or two people easily for a wide variety of tasks.
- ▶【MAIN PARAMTER】Engine: Single Cylinder, 2-stroke, air-cooled; 2 Cycle Oil /Gasoline Mixing Ratio:1:25 ; Safety: Bit Lock; Power: 2.5KW/800rpm; Carburetor with pump; Easy starting system (cord starter). Centrifugal clutch; Change bits quickly and easily.
- ▶【EASY TO HANDLE】Handle and Throttle - Easy-to-grip finger throttle and switch control on handlebar for enhanced user power and speed control at your fingertips
- ▶【RECOIL START】Engineered with a manual recoil start easy fuel delivery system that allows for a quick-pull start action and the built-in translucent fuel tank lets you easily keep track of the proper fuel level.
- ☚【ACCESSORIES】12'' Bit; 63cc Motor; Fuel Mixing Bottle; Tool kit for assembly. In order to protect the engine from damage during transportation, and the size of the drill bit is too large, we send the engine and the drill bit separately. Please wait 3-5 days and wait patiently for all parts to arrive. If not, please contact our online customer service for help.