AUECOOR ETFE Monocrystalline Flexible Solar Panel 100W 12V Off-Grid Use
Special Operations Overview
- This Panel With builtin monocrystalline silicon panels, is one of theleading in the word. ETFE products also are upgraded with advanced ETFE lamination which is known for its extraordinary advantages.
- The junction box adopts IP68 waterproof design, contains bypass diode, and the circuit adopts overcharge and reverse current protection design.
- With high light transmittance, these solar panels are safe and reliable. No need to be afraid of high temperature, no danger of burning or explosion.
- Rugged surface makes sun focused on a point to take full advantage of the sunrays. The conversion rate is up to 22.5%, with excellent weak light sensitivity. The internal blocking diode prevents reverse current drain at night.
- Six evenly spaced metal grommet mounting holes on the panels are pre-drilled for fast mounting and securing; also solar panel can be affixed by adhesive, grommets, zip ties or velcro for the installation.
- Size: 1000 * 515 * 3mm / 39.37 * 20.08 * 0.1 Inches
- Maximum Power: 100WOptimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 17.5 V Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 21 V Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 5.72 A Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 6.22 A
- Operating temperature（NOCT）:45±2℃
- Temperature range: -30℃～+80℃
- Number of cells: 36 pcs
- Weight: 2200g