EPEVER 20A Solar Charge Controller 12V / 24V Auto Working
- This controller uses the most advanced MPPT technology to ensure high efficiency (>98%) of your solar system. Significantly outperforms standard PWM controllers. Ultra-fast tracking speed and guaranteed tracking efficiency, advanced MPPT control algorithm to minimize the maximum power point loss rate and loss time.
- Built-in LCD screen displays key charging parameters. Multiple connectivity options for the controller (remote meter, mobile app, PC software etc) enable the user to personalise each charging stage, create a user-defined battery type with specific parameters and access exclusive settings.
- Multiple protections eliminate safety hazards, low voltage input protection, over voltage input protection, over charge power protection, low voltage output protection, rated output current protection, temperature protection, PV and battery reverse connection protection.
- With Modbus communication protocol interface, full-load operation without any drop in capacity within the range of working environment temperature, it is convenient for customers to expand applications and monitor in various fields like telecommunication base station, household system, street lighting system, wilderness monitoring system, etc.
- Compatibility with multiple battery types for convenient use, support Sealed lead acid, gel, flooded, lithium and users. Suitable for solar panels up to 260W (12V battery or battery bank) or 520W (24V system). Current limiting function (20A) allows possibility of adding more solar panels in the future.
- Size: 9.65 x 6.81 x 2.72 Ins.
- Weight: 2.42 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 Year Warranty